As a national organisation, The Fatherhood Institute is one of the most respected fatherhood organisations in the world. A registered UK charity, their work focuses on policy, research and practice
Their vision is of a society in which there’s a great dad for every child – a society that:
- gives all children a strong and positive relationship with their father and any father-figures
- supports both mothers and fathers as earners and carers, and
- prepares boys and girls for a future shared role in caring for children.
In working towards this vision they:
- collate, participate in and publicise research
- lobby for legal and policy changes
- help public services, employers and others become more father-inclusive, and
- work directly with families.
They offer a wide range of training and consultancy services, including courses for family services, courses for schools, workplace courses, and bespoke consultancy.